5 Steps to Working With The Angels
Angels are divine beings that are just waiting for us to invite them into our lives. A 2016 Gallup poll reported that 72% of Americans believe in angels. This is a much higher percentage than Americans who believe in any world religion, because angels are fundamental to most of the world’s major religions. We find them in Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, and many other spiritual traditions.
St. Augustine, considered to be an authority on angels, said, “Make friends with angels.” He recommended that we make personal relationships with angels and that we let our relationships with them deepen, much as we would with any important, intimate relationship. They are not some distant, impersonal beings.
Asking an angel for help is one of our most powerful and important spiritual practices. We can ask the angels for immediate help at any time and in any place. Here are some techniques to help you:
1) Ask for help – Angels can offer us help 24/7. Earth is a free will planet and they must be invited into our lives. They are not allowed to interfere with our free will. The more receptive and quiet we are, the more help they can give us. If you diminish your receptivity you limit the angels ability to help you. Create your own invocations, prayers, or meditations that specifically call for the help you need. Realize that when you call upon an angel, what really happens is that you open yourself into the angelic realm and allow for greater receptivity to their assistance.
When asking for help, it’s important to realize yourself as fully worthy of angelic assistance. We are all equal and beautiful in the eyes of the angels. Angels work with everyone regardless of personal histories and beliefs. Angels are infinite and omnipresent, your request does not diminish them in any way, nor does it affect their ability to help the rest of us at the same time. They exist beyond our experience of time and space and respond to everyone with complete unconditional love.
2) Give everything over to the angels when you ask for their help: every issue, problem, worry and fear as well as every good intention and positive outcome you imagine as the result of your request. Release all expectations of how your request will be answered. Do no try to tell the angels how to assist. They can see our complete timeline and can offer solutions we can not imagine.
3) Be appreciative and grateful. Find and express genuine appreciation and gratitude for what you have and those you love. If you are struggling with this, ask the angels to help you to find the love that is present in whatever difficulty you are facing. Have patience with this and let go of any expectation of how this love may be revealed to you.
4) Know that it is done. Every request is answered and help is always given. If you fear that your request will not be answered, then also ask for help in trusting. Trust that every prayer is answered in divine time with the highest outcome for all. You are loved completely and unconditionally by the angels.
5) Validate the messages, synchronicities, signs, and symbols you then receive. Act quickly on this guidance. Accept this opportunity and act upon it immediately. Angelic help is infinite and unlimited, you can not use it up or run out of it. You cannot ask for “too much” and the angels are joyously happy to give to you without limit. The faster you act, the faster you receive more assistance!
I hope this blog gave you some helpful steps to connect more deeply with the angels for help and assistance. Remember, angels will be at your side with every step you take today. Angels are always with us and are eager to help. If you want to learn how to work with the angels in a step by step format and learn exactly which angels to call for specific issues- check out my on-demand angel classes in my Youtube Membership program.